I had written my first post about tips maintaining my baby’s skin here : Baby’s skin, here goes my second blog which has tips to maintain the kid’s skin.
A child is always a baby to the mother. So, how do I pay attention to my 6 yr old son’s skin? They play , run and sweat around during this stage , so here are few tips to ensure the skin is maintained soft throughout.
- Wash away the sweat ! When the child comes back from play time, it is important to wash away the sweat immediately before it penetrates into the skin.
- Dont rub dry, always pat dry
- Apply moisturiser not on very dry skin, but immediately after wash when skin is damp
- Use safe products, not hard ones that is to be used for adults.
- Though, there are many baby safe perfumes, it is always best to avoid them and allow natural fragrance to take care .
Remember, at early stages , “Pampers brings you the softest ever Pampers Premium Care Pants. Its cotton-like softness is #SoftestForBabySkin and allows it to breathe, thus keeping baby’s skin soft and healthy, and your baby happy. ”
So, what else will be important to a mother than her baby care ? Lets rock !